Monday, August 31, 2009

Yay

I took Andrew back to the CNE grounds today. Just to see some of the shows and play at some of the things they have set up for kids. As i was sitting on a picnic table a man came by and said he was leaving and offered us his two wrist bands for unlimited rides, worth 33$ each. I told him to give the second one to another child so that they could enjoy the rides. I am happy to make the other child who got the other one but damn had i known that i needed one to get on more of the funner ride with him i would have taken it... Oh well. But it did make his day. He LOVES rides.

I have no idea who this was but Andrew liked her.



Making a image of me with clay :)



BoBo the clown



1 comment:

babyhellfire said...

Awesome!! soo cute.
I think that is that kia-lan