Saturday, July 17, 2010

This Upsets Me

Seriously, you would think in the year 2010 people would have the basics of good hygiene mastered. There should be NO way a child should have to suffer from this stupid virus if they are taught to wash their hands EACH AND EVERY TIME after they have gone to the washroom. This is the responsibility of the parent/caretaker. And pretty gross to think that the bacteria that causes Coxsackie A virus, POOP. Some kid poops, doesn't wash their hands after wards, touches things, my child touches the same thing infected child touched and boom, he's now sick. If said child had parents or caregivers that INSISTED the child to wash up then my child would NOT be sick right now. SIMPLE...

I live in part of the world where we really only get 2 good month of nice weather. We enjoy being out in it everyday because we know it's short lived. Now my poor son has to stay in for a whole week. Nice eh? My sister is arriving here in 2 days with her family from Florida and i might not be able to see them. I'm mad.

PEOPLE, WASH YOUR HANDS AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS DO AS WELL.

No comments: