Thursday, July 15, 2010

Little Man is Sick



Andrew started telling me yesterday that his tongue hurts. I didn't think much of it. Last night he wouldn't eat his dinner. He said his throat hurt. Then he started getting hot. I checked his temp and it was 102.5. Gave him some tylonal, repeat, till i was able to get him into the Dr's. As we were in the waiting room i noticed that he was starting to break out in hives all over his feet. Dr checked him over and told me he has strep throat. :( ... Gave him a VERY expensive script and told us to bring him back if he isn't getting better. Poor little guy is so sick. This is the first time he's ever been put on antibiotics. I hope it treats him kindly.

I love you Andrew. Get better fast.. <3

2 comments:

babyhellfire said...

poor baby! I hope he feels better sooN!

sandra said...

Thanks bhf. <3