Thursday, February 19, 2009

Virus's

I HATE THEM... Poor Andrew is sick with yet another damn virus. We're guessing he must have caught it from the Science Center. He started vomiting Wed morning at 6am, about every 20 mins until about 11am. He woke up at 2pm, drank some water, played with his toys for a bit, watched Scooby, ate a bit of chicken noodle soup. All seemed to be ok. He fell asleep in my arms in the livingroom at about 10pm. Don lied him on the couch so that i could get up and do things. We were talking and Andrew woke up vomiting again. I cleaned him up, we went to bed, he had a low grade fever. He drank some water and vomited again. I gave him some liquid gravel and he slept until about 5am, woke up and wanted to nurse, after that i gave him some more gravel and he slept till 11am. Today there has been no vomiting thus far. He had some telly toast (peanut butter) when he woke up, wanted to eat later in the day, Don made him some chicken strips (andrew's request)but only had 2 bites. He didn't look so good at about 7pm, another low grade fever (see the pattern?), i gave him some gravel again, he fell asleep on my lap on the couch at 8pm. I really hope he doesn't get sick again tonight. If so i will take him to the ER, i hope it's not like the last time. Poor baby.... I hate this.

No comments: