Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Empathy

I have a problem with empathy, there i said it. I have tons of it for animals but for the human sector and especially the ones that are closest to me i fall short. I'm sorry. I am learning how to be more understanding and in tuned to/with how how others feel. It's going to be a hard road but one that i want to do for Andrew's sake, and Christina's as well as Don's. Why am i sharing this here? Because i want Andrew to know that no one is perfect and we all have personal things that we have to work on to make us better people, within and throughout. I am learning compassion, understanding and patience. It's not going to come overnight, in fact in might take some time, but i will become a better person. To Don and Christina i just want to say that i'm sorry that i didn't do this a long time ago. BUT, i'm also grateful for realizing that i do have a problem, that's the first step along my journey to enlightenment.

No comments: