Thursday, February 5, 2009

Soooo

Nothing really much to report. I just feel like i have to write something. Andrew's been stuttering for quite some time now. It has been getting worse this past month so i have been calling different speech therapy clinics throughout Toronto, one said that he's too old now. The other one at the hospital said that the waiting list is up to a year, i called another one and they said the waiting list would be up to 4 months, AND it would cost 5 to 6 hundred dollars :O .... I was starting to get really discouraged and then all of a sudden, yesterday he stopped stuttering, almost completely. Like magic!

As for me, well i am happy to say that i will be going out for a whole night without the boys for the first time since i've had Andrew. I will be staying at the Sutton Hotel in Toronto for one night with my sisters Tammy, Judy, cousins Monica and Debbie and my good friend Sue. It's a girls night out,,, Thanks Monica for setting this up. I will report back after wards how it all went and how and if the boys survived without me :)

To be continued......

No comments: