Saturday, March 5, 2011

OUCH


When I was homeschooling Andrew on Wednesday I was bending over to reach something and the chair that I was sitting on slipped from under me landing me on the floor right onto my baby finger. I knew right away I messed it up. So off to the clinic we went, x-ray showed that I had 2 dislocated joints and a fracture. My Dr wouldn't touch it, so off to the ER we went. When we arrived they took me in right away. Looked at my x-ray, came in and told me that they were going to have to freeze my hand and relocate the bones, and I have 2 small fractures. For some reason I was VERY calm throughout the whole ordeal even when she came in the room with the 6 - 8 in syringe and NO I'm not kidding, wish i would have taken a picture of that. By the way i am having a really hard time typing this, i have to stop and take a break frequently. Ok where was i? Oh ya, so she froze my hand and then she pulled at my finger, yuck. She took another xray and it still wasn't in its proper place so she had to do it again. That one did the trick, so they splinted it up and sent me home. Now I have to wait until next Wed to see how its healing. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

babyhellfire said...

OUCH!! Ouch OUCH! I hope you have a super speedy recovery