Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arggg

I'm getting really lazy with this blog lately. (Sorry future Andrew, I will try and be better at keeping up to date)...

Ok, What have you been up to?

Word. Mario.

End of blog entry.///

Ok, just kidding, but really that's basically all you think of lately. Mario, Lugie (forgive my spelling), Princess Peach and Bowser. You sleep, breath and live for it. HELP.... It has gotten to the point where I had to limit your play time on them because you would be on it 24/7. The other day when you were playing you pleaded with me "MOMMY, PLEASE just let me save Princess Peach so that I can get on with my life". lol Good grief.

When you're not playing the game you're watching walkthroughs online. And if your not doing that then you are playing with the characters we bought you for Christmas and pretend you are in the video game and role playing the game with them.

Homeschooling is going well. Although you would much rather play then learn, so I have to come up with a way to make it more interesting for you so that you can enjoy learning rather then have it being a chore.

You are in your 5th week of Karate, that is going well too. You're learning how to count in Japanese and say other works as well. You seem to be really enjoying it.

Your favorite shows are still Scooby Doo. And some new ones as well. They are, Garfield, and The Winx Club, everything you get into you REALLY get into, like obsess into. You can watch them endlessly and still laugh.

Favorite food is still french fries. Mini pizza, chicken with chalet sauce or katchup. You are the fussiest eater on the planet.

Favorite color is still pink. What I like about you is that you DON'T care what other kids say about it either. It's what you like and that's it.

Health wise you are good. You've had a couple of head colds this winter but nothing major. You have yet to be put on any antibiotics in your life. YAY Andrew. Although I do pump you with vitamins because of your fussiness.

You're a great person to be around. Ya, like i'm not going to say that! haha. But seriously, you really are. I think that part of the reason is, is you're not picking up habits from peers. You love to be goofy.

All and all, you're just one small big FANTASTIC dude.

No comments: