Monday, August 9, 2010

Trains and Showers

This past weekend Andrew and I went to Kitchener for my niece Tara's baby shower, she will be having her second child Sophie on Sept 20th, making Austin a big brother.

First we took a train to Milton (about 1 hr away) and then my sister Tammy and my dad picked us up at the station and took us the other half of the way. Andrew was so excited to be able to go on a train. He couldn't wait.

Waiting ever so patiently for the train to arrive.



And yes he does have pink streaks in his hair. And yes, pink is his favorite color. And yes, it's not permanent.


Finally on the train, waiting for the departure.


The 2 boys in the "mans" room at my niece Stacey's and Steve's new apartment while the shower was being held in the livingroom.


Mother, son and dauther/sister to be.


3 sisters rejoicing.



3 generations. 3 girls. 3 lives. 1 family. LOVE forever.

No comments: