Tuesday, August 3, 2010

15 Years



Today Don and i have been together for 15 yrs. Wow, 15 yrs seems like such a long time to be with someone. I love this man so much. Happy Anniversary Don.

Don, Andrew and I went to the Beach yesterday. It was really nice. Andrew LOVES the water, i thought it was too cold though so i just put my feet in. I really have to get him into swimming lessons soon, he's becoming more and more not afraid of water and that makes me scared. Note to self.





After we spent the afternoon there we decided it was time to leave. We walked down one of our favorite streets in Toronto (the Beaches on Queen) for a bit. And since we had an all day family transit pass we decided to hop on the Street Car and head down to Nathan Phillips Square for the boys favorite french fries from the fries truck. Then we walk down the street to one of my favorite summer spots (Dundas Square) before heading home. When at home we watched a family movie together (Nannie McFie?). It was another great day in the life of Andrew, Don and Sandra. Thank you Universe.




2 comments:

babyhellfire said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary!! GORGEOUS PICTURES!
Andrew is getting soo big! It is soo cool to see how different the beach is there

sandra said...

Thanks :) I would love to be at your beach tho ;) .... I like it here because i know for a fact i'm not going to get eaten by some creature bigger then me, or stung my some critter smaller them me. But brrrrrr damn it's cold when you first step into the water here. AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sand better where you are.. Much better.