Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderland

Thanks to my wonderful sister Tammy, Andrew and I were able to go to Wonderland for the day. We went with Tammy, my niece Natyya, her friend Melody and Tammy's grandson Austin. It was a perfect day to go too because the weather wasn't too hot nor too cold. No crazy line ups, this time of yr is PERFECT. Natyya and Melody went on the big rides while Tammy and i took the little ones on the small kid rides. They had a blast. I on the other hand received a nasty sunburn on my arms, even after putting sunblock on. (stupid sun)..











My Great Nephew Austin. Isn't he soo cute?






Andrew's first "real" roller coaster, and boy did he ever LOVE it, he wanted to go back on it constantly. This kid is going to be a hard core amusement park thrill seeker.




Andrew in his natural state :P


Thanks so much Tammy, you're an awesome sister! I LOVE you so much.

No comments: