Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Max and Ruby and Window Displays

On Sat there was a Winters Fest at Dundas Square, it was packed. Andrew and Ethan got to see Max and Ruby perform live on Stage, they were pretty excited about that! After that we took a stroll down Young St and looked at the window displays, they were GORGEOUS. I took many more pictures but they did not turn out :( I'm planning to go back this week and take some more but here are a few... And believe me they are MUCH prettier awe mouth dropping in person. Many of the displays were animated. Oh and everyone had really nice music to go along with it and a little story to tell. It fit all so well. I highly recommend going to see them if your in Toronto.

Lots of people, and good music.


Andrew's expression when Max and Ruby came on stage, with his friend Ethan.


Max and Ruby


A guargantuan Christmas tree in the Eaton Center.


My fav display


Closer shot of her








No comments: