Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't had the time to post much lately. Way too much to get done around here. Christmas shopping still not done. I do finally have all the decor up and it doesn't look too bad if i say so myself, I'm going to have to post some pictures later on. Were going to be having Christmas dinner here this year, Andrew's pretty excited about that. And talking of whom, he is so worked up about Sir Santa coming. I don't think i've ever seen a kid so excited about it in my life. He giggles when he talks about him. It's cute.
Talking of Santa, never tell your children to only ask for one gift from him when they go and sit on his lap. I did that with Andrew and he asked him for something that doesn't even exist. He asked him for a remote control car that digs into the earth, i told him that he and the elves may not be able to have enough time to do that this year, maybe he'll forget about it by next Christmas.
Lots of snow falling today, looks like it's going to be a very white Christmas after all.
Well gotta run, I will try and post pics up later of the Christmas decor and some snow pics as well.

No comments: