Friday, March 7, 2008

Utrasound

I I recieved a call today from Andrew's Dr., he has an appointment next Fri at Sick Children's Hospital to get an Ultrasound done on the lump in his abdomen, we've been told from birth by several Dr's that it's just a hernia and not to worry about it unless it gets sore. This new Dr we have felt it and said he wasn't too sure that it's a hernia and to get it checked out just to make sure... I hate this, it stresses the hell out of me especially because of Barb, any little bump on anyone i know and care for is really going to stress me out now, especially one of my own children... PLEASE let it not be anything but a hernia! He's not going to take it too well either, he HATES going into the Dr's for anything, i don't know how he's going to deal with this... Lets hold our breath and cross our fingers that everything is ok and that he is not too traumatised by it all... I'll post back on how he did!

No comments: