Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here We Go

I am going to try and attempt to do one of these blog things... Hopefully i won't fail, having A.D.D (http://borntoexplore.org/whatisadd.htm )makes it a challenge with keeping up with things that you start (and know, this isn't an excuse). But hopefully i will be able to keep up for Andrew's sake :)

First of all here is Andrew now ... He's almost 4 now, and full of NRG, max... Humorous.. Mouthy at times... Nocturnal.. Stubborn.... Smart.. Witty.. and has a bit of sarcasim in him :) .... But most of all he's one big flipping joy in our lives... He amuses us everyday. He's soo loving.

2 comments:

jz said...

Hi Andrew
You have a nice site here, you get to watch yourself grow and grow. Thank you for sharing.
I love you for alway, I love you for ever, as long as I'm living our Andrew you'll be .
Love you Auntie Judy
How is Stanley? Say hi to him from me....

jz said...

Hi little guy that is getting BIG, thought I would pop in to take a look at a little boy I have been missing. I do that time to time when I am thinking of you.... Love you and do hope you had a great day! Say hi to Stanly for me okay!