Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Recap

Here is goes in a nutshell.

R.I.P Yenci..
Yenci was my nephew of 27 yrs who very unfortunately lost his life while celebrating Canada Day at Grand Bend beach. He was not a strong swimmer and got caught in a undertow. He was a single dad to almost 3 yr old Akadia. Akadia was his life, he was an amazing father. All around fantastic person. There truly is nothing bad I could say about him. He will be greatly missed by EVERYONE who had the fortune to know him. I love him so much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.I.P Isis
Isis my only 3yr old cat passed away in early January. She was very healthy up until the day she died. I woke up one morning and she was breathing funny so I took her to see the vet right away. We were there only for about half an hr and she passed. She died of congenital heart failure. The vet said there is no way of knowing before hand to have prevented it. She was a rescued kitty that came into our lives when she was only 1 yrs old. She was a very shy girl but I'm so happy that she was able to spend the end of her life surrounded by people who really loved her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Karate.
Andrew earned his yellow belt sometime in Dec 2011 but did not receive it until the new year. He was doing fairly well but as of Sept I decided to take him out of it because I was not please with the way his Sensei was treating him. So I have been doing some research and think I have found a dojo that will work better for him. I will have to update about that because he won't be starting until early Jan.

Homeschooling is going fairly well. He's still somewhat weak on his reading so we've been putting extra time with that. Right now he's reading the Nancy Drew series.

He still loves Scooby Doo but is more into gaming these days... Anything Mario he's in. He has also been play Super Sonic and as of late LOVES playing Mind Craft.

We have a new member in the family in the beginning of the year shortly after we lost our Isis. (I refuse to have a catless home). He is a rescued kitty, found almost have frozen by the lake. An online friend tipped me on him and ever since I saw him I knew he was ours forever!
Introducing George O'Ryan Hendricks ..
The craziest cat alive!


 Well obviously it's been a more packed year then all of this but those were the main parts... Hopefully I will be better in the new year with keeping more up to date posts....

So long 2012.














No comments: