Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Heaven to be 7

And that's what Sir Andrew turned today at exactly 4:33pm this afternoon.
It makes me sad that he's already almost half way to been an adult. Childhood is going way too fast. Everyday he brings fresh awe into our lives. I don't know how we ever did it without him in our lives. Thank you Andrew for bringing such joy to our lives. You truly are an amazing person. You're so compassionate. You're so creative. You're so loving. Last night before he went to bed we were all sitting on the couch and I lit some candles, he wanted to blow them out and make a wish for the last day of being six, he closed his eyes, and thought a moment and blew the candles out and looked at them and said, "I wish for the memory to last forever".... Not I want this, or that, nooo, the moment to last. Incredible if you ask me. He's going to have a pool party on Saturday with his friends. He's so excited about it too.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little Siddhartha. Mommy and Daddy love you very much.

No comments: