Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEWYEAR 2011

Oh god, another year. It's going way too fast. Soon Andrew will be all grown up and out of the house. I'm not looking forward to that. I wish there were more months to a yr, more days in a month, more hrs in a day, more seconds in a min. The new year is supposed to be a time of new hope, challenges, love, money, health, yada yada. But to me it's just a sad reminder that Andrew is getting older and soon he'll not want to celebrate it with mom and dad but with his friends.

Ok, i'm jumping a bit, but because I have been lucky enough to have a second chance with having another child i KNOW how FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT childhood flies, so there.

This past month has been a really busy one. And painful. That's why I haven't been posting at all. For one, my breast have been too sore from the surgery to sit for too long in front of the computer. 2. Christmas. Enough said.

No comments: