Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On the Mend

Today Andrew is feeling much better :)

The other day when i was putting our folded laundry away in our bedroom Andrew decided to play dress up. This is what met my eyes when i came into the living room. He has such a great personality and is so funny at time. Almost everyday he draws me a picture or wraps present for me, it's usually a shell or rock or one of his fav toys. I hope he will always stay this way. He's growing up so fast. It makes me sad when i think that someday he will be out in that world doing his own things on his own. (Even tho he says he will never leave home). Andrew I love you so much. I am so happy you are in my life. Thanks for all the smiles you put on my face. Thanks for all of the love you have given me.




1 comment:

babyhellfire said...

Aww! He is soo sweet and adorable!