Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Way too Long

Wow, i didn't realise it's been so long since i have wrote an entry.
I guess it's because there's not too much to write about.
hmmm let me think.
Since i last wrote: Andrew had yet again another virus, this one was a cold virus. He has a fever for 2 days, low grade, and really congested and coughed a lot. That lasted for a week. Don and I were able to escape that one :)

Last weekend we went to Kitchener for my nieces 25th birthday gathering, i have some pics i'll will post of that. So we spent Saturday night at my sister Tammy's place and Sunday night we went to my dads place, my nieces Jessica, Natyya and Melissa stayed with us there. Monday and Tues night we slept at my sister Judy's place. Wednesday she and her girls drove us home and stayed the night until Thursday. Christina came here on Saturday and spent the night. I guess we have been busy.

So here we are, Tues afternoon, Andrew and I did some home learning today. He knows how to write his numbers from 0 to 10, and is learning to do some addition and subtraction. He practices writing his name and did some coloring. After that we made some flowers to decorate the place a bit.

No comments: