Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Because

Just because i'm having cabin fever and other wise don't have nothing better to do i thought i'd upload some recent pictures of Andrew and some others that i like that have been taken in the past month. They haven't been cropped tho, that would take too much time...

This one was taken at my cousin Ricks place when we had my side of the families Christmas dinner.


He is so going to kill me for taking this pic when he's older... It was taken at my sister Judy's place...


My sister Tammy and her daughter Natyya at our cousins place.


My niece Stacey, her boyfriend Steve and Natyya


This is my cousins daughter Karen, she did the art work on that guitar, this girl is amazing.


My great nephew Austin


Christina and Ceaser (not a very clear pic but this dog LOVES her so much, this is what he does everytime he see's her)


Andrew, christmas morning, gotta love that hair!


Andrew with his sister Lisa


The dinner table, at my place... Note: i have to get better and more chairs.


Andrew's brother Alexander


Andrew giving his brother James his gift from him

No comments: