Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We Have Snow and other doings

Well today we got some snow,,, yayyy... Today is the first official day of snow this season... Andrew got really excited to see it falling but that was short lived when i told him he wouldn't be able to play in it quite yet!
I'm also going to post a few more random pics that i took this week. Ohhh we found a bigger tank for Andrew's gold fish the other day down in the recycling room, just what we need too because Stanley is getting way too big for his current home. The bonus bonus is that everything, lighting, rocks and decor was also in the tank and the tank is only one yrs old... We think it's about 15 gallons....

Here's a picture i took out of my bedroom window of the snow falling but you can't see it, bummer, at least your able to see the beautiful fall colors though!


Andrew's become quite the little painter these day!


Stanley's new home... I don't know what those lines are in the back tho, dumb camera.

1 comment:

babyhellfire said...

Ooo I am SOOOO jealous of snow! He I am celebrating finally getting to turn my AC off. :(

Love the painting and the new fishy home :)